3 Healthy Breakfast Recipes With Matcha
Breakfast is known by many as the most important meal of the day – but despite this, it’s often the meal that gets the least amount of love. When there’s little time in the morning, it’s easy to deprioritize breakfast and opt for the boring and unhealthy piece of toast, cereal, or worst-of-all nothing!
If you start your day well – feeling energized and positive – it’ll help you start the day feeling good and give you the best chance of having a great day.
That's why we are sharing 3 healthy breakfast recipes with you! These will help maintain your energy levels and keep that hunger at bay till lunch.
1. Matcha Chia Pudding:
You can make this matcha chia pudding the night before, so it’s easy to grab from the fridge before you head into work. It requires zero cooking skills, as you only need to stir everything together…and voila! Leave overnight and you can reap all the health benefits the following day!
For the toppings (optional):
- In a bowl, stir the chia seeds with the almond or cashew milk.
- Add the maple syrup or honey.
- In a separate bowl, mix the matcha powder with a little hot water until dissolved.
- Add to the chia seed milk mix.
- Add the vanilla extract, and stir well.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and sit overnight.
- In the morning, take out from the fridge in the morning, add your preferred toppings and enjoy!
2. Matcha Pancakes with Strawberries & Pistachios
Who doesn’t like Brunch? And when you can make these delicious matcha pancakes there is no better way to start your weekend! Really! Tell us otherwise.
Ingredients for 16 pancakes.
- make the pancake mix.
- whisk the eggs with the milk and vanilla essence in a jug.
- In a separate large bowl, sift the flour and matcha.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Make a well in the center, pour in the egg, milk, and vanilla mix.
- Whisk until just combined, You can leave the batter on the side (covered) until you’re ready to cook your pancakes.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. 8.Grease the pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ cup of pancake batter for each pancake into the pan. You should be able to cook 2 pancakes at a time.
- Cook the pancakes for 2 minutes on one side, or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes to cook through.
- Transfer each pancake to a warm plate.
- Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture, greasing the pan with more butter or oil between batches.
- Stack in a tall tower with some sliced strawberries and chopped pistachios amongst the pancakes.
Drizzle the maple syrup all over, and enjoy!
3. Matcha Latte
Wake up in the morning with a rejuvenating, nutritious matcha latte. This fast and easy recipe compliments and offsets the fragrant, leafy taste of matcha green tea powder with creamy milk and a little sugar for a flavor balance that will leave you feeling ready and raring to go. Delicious hot or cold. Shop your Organic Premium Matcha for this Recipe online.
- Spoon the matcha green tea powder and the sugar into a mug or cup.
- Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or with a whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps form.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly full. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
- Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk until smooth and light green.
Now these are some of the Best Breakfast Recipes with Matcha we can find! Tell us in the comments what you think? And share your meal online using the #teaura #matcharecipe #breakfastofchampions