Makes 1 cocktail.
This tea cocktail utilises the versatility of matcha to balance with the freshness of mint and the sharpness of lime. A very refreshing cocktail that works perfectly for brunch.
- 50ml Gin
- Juice of half a lime
- Half a teaspoon of Organic Matcha
- 100ml water
- 7.5ml Agave syrup
- 1 sprig mint
How to make
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the matcha, mint, lime juice and agave syrup. Be sure to leave a couple of mint leaves for a garnish.
- Add the gin and water and dry shake (without ice).
- Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is cold.
- Strain into a short glass over ice.
- Garnish with the remaining mint leaves.